Tuesday 20 December 2011

{Merry Christmas}

I've been so busy lately with the run up to Christmas that I haven't had much free time for blogging. Coupled with the fact that my toddler has now decided that he doesn't need a daytime sleep, or if he does sleep it's normally much later in the afternoon once the baby is awake... meaning that I don't get any kiddie-free time until they are in bed at night whereas before I would get 2 hours to myself each day!

Anyway, thought I would do a quick post to share some of the photographs from my Christmas card this year seeing as they have all been posted now... I love my son's '75% elf' t-shirt which I bought last year from www.notonthehighstreet.com. I bought the Photoshop template for the card from Vol 25





1 comment:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...