Saturday 18 February 2012

{11 Questions}

I have been tagged by @scattymumofboys to complete the '11 Questions' meme that is currently doing the rounds :-)

Here are the rules:

  • You must post these rules *check*
  • Answer the questions the 'tagger' listed for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post 
  • Let each blogger know you've tagged them.

Here are the questions I've been set and my all important answers...

1. Do you use real names in your blog for the real-life people who feature?

Yes and no. My real name is indeed Sarah, but I've chosen not to use the names of my children and refer to them as son & daughter or toddler & baby. The other people I refer to occasionally, for example, my sister Alison and my friend Becky are real names too.

2. How long have you been blogging and why did you start your blog?

I started blogging in June 2011. My friend Becky had been blogging about her wedding planning and I thought it would be good to share some of the things that I've been learning on my journey through motherhood. There's a bit of parenting, shopping, DIY, fashion, art & craft... all the things that I love.

3. Facebook or Twitter?

Both. I use Twitter for blog-related goings on and general mummy stuff, whereas I use Facebook to keep up-to-date with close friends and family.

4. Real friends or Cyber friends?

Real.

5. Which is your favourite (or one of your favourite) blogs to read?

There are so many blogs that I dip in and out of when I get the chance. I love Florence Finds for fashion, PuglyPixel for design inspiration, Kate on Thin Ice for grooving mums challenges, Joy the Baker for food ideas and amazing photography....I could list loads and loads!

6. Have you ever had a celeb tweet you?

Lorraine Kelly... in reference to Raa Raa the Noisy Lion!

7. Peanut butter - smooth, crunchy or not at all?

Smooth

8. Tea, milk first or after tea bag?

After the tea bag please! Milk, no sugar :-)

9. What's your guilty pleasure as far as TV's concerned?

I've become obsessed with ER (as anyone who follows my Twitter feed will know!) but I'm not embarrassed by that fact. I'm embarrassed that I've still got 90 episodes in my Sky planner to get through... I just can't keep up!

10. When did you last laugh until you cried?

In January, when I was moving furniture with my sister at my house. It was like the Friends episode when Ross was moving his sofa...'Pivot'!

I did a bit more than cry though... those damn pelvic floor muscles just aren't working after having had 2 children!!!


11. How many of my 11 bloggers do you think will actually get round to answering my 11 questions?

I'm going to take a wild guess here.... 9!!


Right, now it's my turn to write the questions and to tag some fellow bloggers (I totally won't be offended if you don't have the time to participate):

@Melaina25 / Transatlantic Blonde
@gemmadeeray / Storm in a K Cup
@MishMashMum / Mish Mash Mum
@mummy_plum / Mummy Plum
@theroomset / Making It As Mum
@SEccBla / Identity-Mummy
@haggismummy / WIPMum
@susankmann / Susan K Mann
@thelovebump / My Love Bumps
@mrsmcgregor23 / Mrs McGregor
@helloitsgemma / Helloitsgemma

Here are my 11 questions for you...

1. Have you ever been pulled over by the traffic police?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
3. What is your favourite flavour of crisps?
4. What's the last movie you watched?
5. What is your favourite thing to wear?
6. What does your last text message say?
7. What were you doing at 12 noon yesterday?
8. What is your most treasured memory?
9. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?
10. Do you have a pet?
11. What is on your bedside table?

Ready, set... go!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that episode of friends!!! :D sooo with you on the tea front too.
    Lorraine Kelly is a good one. I got into a slightly heated debate with the not-so-endearingly naive Myleene Klass about alcoholism & homelessness :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the friends episode that is one of my favorite series of all time i really miss it. I have taken up the challenge and added my 11 questions thanks for the tag
    catherine
    making it as mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - that friends episode is so funny! I'm with you on the tea front, milk definitely goes in after the bag! Thanks for the tag.:0)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...