Wednesday 29 February 2012

{February Sunshine Award}

I've been passed on the 'February Sunshine Award' from Kate on Thin Ice and I had thought I better answer the questions asap as today is the last day of February - yikes, how the time flies!

So, here we go...

Favourite colour: grey


Favourite animal: I'm not a big fan of pets (sorry!). However, I did see the cutest teeny tiny dog at the park on Sunday... and I mean tiny - I could have easily stepped on it if I hadn't been watching where I was going and it was smaller than my shoe so would have been crushed *eek*. In terms of other animals, I think my favourite would be an elephant. I was in South Africa on holiday in 2005 and took an elephant for a walk round an elephant sanctuary that we visited. It was amazing.


Favourite non-alcoholic drink: soda and lime (favourite alcoholic drink just now is still a mojito, in case you're wondering!)


Facebook or Twitter: Both.

Favourite number: 14

Favourite day of the week: a sunny one please, preferably on one of my days off!


Getting or giving presents: I love the process of choosing thoughtful presents for people, wrapping them up to look beautiful and then seeing their reaction when they open them, so definitely giving.


Favourite pattern: I bought some gorgeous Amy Butler fabric to make a summer dress for my daughter.


Favourite flower: peony



I'm not going to tag anyone for this because February is now over... however I think I've been tagged on some other memes so watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting answers. Grey is not a fave and yet does suit me in clothing. I can imagine you with one of those designer dogs in a designer handbag although perhaps not when taking an elephant for a walk

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...