Saturday 11 February 2012

{Things I'm Loving Right Now}


Pampering - I love having a facial and I've been really missing them since my therapist went on maternity leave. I've got cleanser, toner, exfoliant and moisturiser in the house and I've been trying to make more of an effort to look after my skin myself as I've noticed that the condition of my skin is worsening (might be stress though!). I've booked myself into my local hairdresser for a hair cut and colour at the start of next month and I'm very much looking forward to some me-time {image source}

Chocolate & Cake - I could eat chocolate all day long! I just love chocolate, and I love cake!! I would much rather have a piece of cake than a glass of wine. My son seems to inherited my love of cake and he is also obsessed, oh dear! {image source}

A moment to myself - I'm really starting to appreciate some quiet time to reflect on everything that's been happening lately. This is a photograph by my friend Becky... isn't it just so serene {image source}

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and hows the west side of Scotland. Found your blog through a link and had a look over it, looking very nice.
    Thought you might be interested in our new online hosiery shop based in Livingston. WE are small at the moment but growing. Come and take a look.

    fashion tights

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...