Friday 2 March 2012

{35 at 35: Thoughtful for Friend, check!!}

One of my friends has been going through a really tough time lately. She doesn't live in Glasgow unfortunately, so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like to.

I sent her a box of brownies from Brownie Boo with a little message telling her to stick the kettle on, put her feet up and take a break for a little me-time.


It was these Smartie Glitter brownies that I picked - don't they look yum!

I got a message when they arrived to say 'thank you so much for the GORGEOUS brownies that you sent me, they are really yummy!'. I'm just pleased that they brought a smile to her face and I wanted her to know that even though I'm not there with her, I'm thinking of her. Hugs xx

This was part of my 35 at 35 list (number 3 to be precise!), but to be honest, it was an easy one to tick off my list as I am a really thoughtful person (*toot toot* - blowing my own trumpet!). I sent my sister sweets in the post last year from Send Happiness, and I sent my friend a cake when her baby daughter was born. (Not all my thoughtful gifts are food related, but I do have a very sweet tooth!!). I'm sure there will be many more thoughtful things to come in the next 5 years...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...