Saturday 23 June 2012

{Things I'm Loving Right Now}

It's been a while since I've done a 'Things I'm Loving Right Now' post... I had originally thought I'd make this a weekly feature, but it's more a sporadic post here and there when I find the time! I could probably repeat the same things each week too... sleep & cake!! I'm so predictable!!

Glasgow Mummy

Anyway, other than sleep & cake (!!), here are some other things that I'm loving right now...



My son has the most infectious laugh ever and love it. His laugh always cheers me up. I've also been enjoying having a laugh with good friends, like at the Scottish Fashion Awards the other week!




This is my little ones favourite movie just now. My daughter has the most hilarious reaction when she sees the Disney castle appear on the screen and she gets so excited it's unreal. Very cute!

Compliments...


My confidence is slowly improving, and I'm starting to notice more and more compliments from strangers which is lovely. I left work the other day and was walking back to my car when I heard someone shouting, rather loudly. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I turned round to see that it was a man in a white van and I caught the last thing he shouted which was 'you're gorgeous'. Made me smile :-)

I don't have a Sexy Saturday post as such this week, but I thought this last bit about compliments might count?

Dirty Little Whispers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...