Thursday 19 July 2012

{Things I'm Loving Right Now}

Glasgow Mummy

It's been a while since I've done a 'Things I'm Loving Right Now' post, so here goes....

Ice Cream:


My kids and I all love ice cream. Sometimes we'll skip bathtime and head out in the pram to the shops nearby and get ice cream cones for dessert - yum!

Shopping:




Last week I was at House of Fraser to see their personal shopper with my sister. We were there last year and had such a great experience that we decided to do it again. The only thing I'm not loving right now is my bank balance!

Reading:


It's been a while since I've read a book. The last book I read cover to cover was Eat Pray Love, and that was a few months ago now. However, with all the talk on Twitter and the like about 50 Shades of Grey I thought I would read it to see what everyone is talking about. I had read a few blog posts about the terrible English and the repetition prior to picking up the book (like this one here by The Girl From Clapham) and despite this I still purchased the series. I'm now on the final book and I totally agree, the writing isn't great at all. There is so much repetition and the all the head cocking and breath hitching is getting rather annoying. But I find I'm still drawn to the book and want to know what happens to the characters. And with the lack of excitement in my own life, it's a bit of escapism!!

What are you loving right now?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...