Monday 13 August 2012

{Fabulous Finds: Neutral Clutch Bags}

Glasgow Mummy

I was searching online for the perfect neutral clutch bag to go with a dress I had purchased for my friend's wedding this week when I stumbled across a whole host of bags that I loved the look of!! I thought I'd share them with you as a Fabulous Finds post...



Coast Mimi Clutch, £45 - this is the bag I ended up choosing, mainly due to time constraints and I happened to pass a Coast store and it was in the window!!


I also found this amazing crossbody bag!! 


3 comments:

  1. I like the accessories one the most! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE evening clutches. Nothing better than having to take them out of their dust bags (I like how good bags come in their own bag !) or boxes to decide which one to take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post man thanks for share :-)

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...