Friday 17 August 2012

{What I Wore - My Best Friend's Wedding}

My very good friend Steph gets married in Inverness right about now (Congratulations sweetie!). I chose a dress to wear for the occasion whilst on my personal shopping trip at House of Fraser. Jeanette, the personal shopper, is uh-mazing!! I doubt I would have even picked this off the rail, but it's such a flattering dress and I love it (it's in the sale at the moment too!).



I tried pairing it with black tights and black patent court shoes, but it just didn't look right, so I have bought new neutral accessories to match. Here's what I chose:







Keep a watch on my Twitter feed for some pictures of me in the ensemble!!


1 comment:

  1. Jeanette, the personal shopper, free instagram followers site is uh-mazing!! I doubt I would have even picked this off the rail,

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...