Tuesday 18 December 2012

{Merry Christmas}

Christmas is literally around the corner...just 7 more sleeps! We are very excited here at the Glasgow Mummy house :-)

Last Christmas I put together a photo card for friends and family using a Vol 25 template. I did the same this year using one of the room templates. Seriously, I love all these designs!

I managed to persuade the little ones to get into their Christmas outfits (star jumper is from M&S, tutu from Next and stripy tights from Baby Gap) and took a few quick snaps, which I think actually turned out ok. Phew!

Here is our card:


Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...