Monday 14 January 2013

{January Joy - 14th Jan}


Today is my birthday, so the timing of today's prompt for #JanuaryJoy 'Monday Mani or proper pedicure' couldn't have landed on a more perfect day! 


I'm actually going one better... this evening I am going for a mini-facial and a hot stone back massage at a nearby day spa. My friend that moved to Australia had been given a voucher for a massage for her birthday, but somehow ended up losing the voucher and despite all our best efforts we were unable to locate it. Turns out the voucher wasn't lost... she found it the other week and has organised for me to use it on her behalf. How lovely is that!! A proper birthday treat :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...