Sunday 28 April 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

It's been a fairly quiet week. I ended up with the same bug that the littlest had (either that or a bit of a Crohn's flare) and was off work for a day whilst I rested. It's only now that I'm eating normally again as I felt rather nauseous even looking at food... not like me!

The tumble dryer broke, but a new one is winging it's way to me right now. So at least that's something that I can cross off my list! Was not good timing as I had a tonne of vomitus sheets to clean :-/

We visited a friend in Edinburgh for lunch this week and my son has been absolutely brilliant with the toilet training. No mistakes on Thurs, Fri, Sat or this morning before the kids went to their dad's house. We've managed to go out and about, do a long trip in the car etc and he's been a super star! Major proud mummy here!!

My son, or 'batman' as he wanted to be referred to, having a wander around Kelvingrove yesterday. Yes, he did save the girl (Barbie) but she seems to have lost her clothes in the process!!

Having a taste of mummy's (cold) cup of tea - yummy apparently!

Out with the Play-Doh

I didn't do Mrs M's meal planning Monday, as I just couldn't face writing about food but I did have some fish for the Fish is the Dish Healthy Happy Hearts campaign - read more about the challenge here

Building a rocket ship with a kit that my friend gave us.

We received some beautiful fairy lights from Blaze On for a review that will be going live this week, with a competition too.... watch this space :-)

How has your week been?

1 comment:

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...