Sunday 19 May 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

An uber quick Sunday Roundup for you all... I'm just back from seeing Gosford Park at Pollok House as part of the Southside Film Festival, and have to be up early in the morning for work! It was an excellent evening... a pre-film drink in the library at Pollok House, followed by the screening of Gosford Park in one of the grand rooms upstairs in the house after which we were whisked downstairs into the staff quarters for a 2 course dinner with wine... all for just £25 per person. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Anyway, here's my pics from this week:

I tried out a new hairstyle... :-)

My sister arrived on Tuesday - we had a wee drink at The Bungo on Tuesday night

Lunch on Wednesday at Naked Soup followed by a browse round the shops

Lots of laughter in the garden - making the most of the sun!

I became a member of Dobbie's Gardening Club and we potted some hanging baskets for the house!

Ali & I watched this movie. I was scared.... she was not!

Chilling in the garden.

Eldest loving the sun lounger!

We made a Victoria Sponge with cream, raspberries and jam!

My daughter's first commission... a canvas for Auntie Ali & Uncle Chris' house

How was your week?


1 comment:

  1. I love that Eldest is loving the sun lounger in his wellies :)

    Looks like a fun week

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...