Monday 17 June 2013

{Sunday Roundup, on Monday!}

Here's a peek at what we got up to this week:

We painted some wrapping paper for Daddy's gift for Father's Day

I did a bit of running & started metafit

I had a fake tan done in preparation for my 'holiday' and also had my nails painted :-)

My new Freewaters slippers arrived... I love them! The lining is removable so it can be washed easily. 

I stumbled upon a personalised Sarah bottle of Diet Coke - made my day!

My hanging baskets are finally starting to bloom - not as full of flowers as I had hoped though :-/

Today I was on a spa day - I even had lunch in my robe!!

What have you been up to?

P.S. I announced the winner of my blog birthday giveaway on Sunday and the lucky winner is Laura from The Mrs Makes

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. It was a hectic holiday & I'm glad to be back into our usual wee routine. How's things with you? x

      Delete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...