Saturday 13 July 2013

{Smitten Saturday}

Glasgow Mummy

This week I'm smitten with my friend Kath. You'll have heard me mention her a few times, here and here, and she's just so lovely. I was over at her house last weekend and during my tour of her beautiful new house she showed me this:


I forget the name of this little girl, but Kath & her family sponsor her through World Vision, the world's largest international children's charity. Kath was telling me that her daughter talks to the girl in this little photograph and tells her stories about her day. I just think that's so thoughtful and is a great way to help children appreciate that there are little children out there in the world that don't have it as easy as we do. I think I might do the same here in the Glasgow Mummy house.

What are you smitten with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...