Sunday 7 July 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

I have had a great week, with an even better weekend. I'm properly buzzing and really don't want to go to work tomorrow!!

Murray's win was the end to a great few days and I'm delighted for him.

My son had a haircut and got a wee mohawk!

He copied the big boys at the park.... 'taps aff'! It was hilarious, but I was mortified on the walk home when he refused to put his t-shirt back on!!

We visited the Urban Bee Colony on the top of the St Enoch Centre


I treated my littlest to hot chocolate and a cake at eat cafe - this was the outtake!! 'Say Cheese'!!


Enjoying some bubbles at Kath & Peter's new house (Gelish nails by Stephanie at Beauty in the Basement, Kano)

I even managed to tick off one of the items on my 35 at 35 list... thanks Kath :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...