Monday 23 September 2013

{What's On: Glasgow}

I've spotted a few things that look interesting in terms of What's On in Glasgow over the next few months and I thought I'd share them with you.

First up is 'Live @ The Shed'... for £10 you can enjoy a pie/quiche, a drink and a show and there a variety of performances and dates available, right up until December. Have a peek at their Facebook page here for more info.


I also received an email the other day about the next Glasgow Street Feastival which is happening on 4th, 5th and 6th October at the Barras Art & Design Centre. I wasn't at the first one, so keen to get along to it this time. There's DJs, stalls with various food & drink on offer and entry is just £2.


Over to the West End now for the Halloween Drive-In Movies at Victoria Park, Glasgow. The park is being transformed over 31st October to 2nd November with the world's largest LED screen (yes, the world's!!). It's £25 per car and you can either see the family-friendly Ghostbusters (PG) or late-night scare-fests Halloween (18). You can buy tickets via Itison here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...