Monday 11 November 2013

{What I've Been Up To}

I have been totally rubbish with my Sunday Roundup posts of late, so I thought I would bring you all up to speed with what I've been getting up to, in no particular order...

This weekend I was in Edinburgh and was checking out the other mummies at the National Museum of Scotland. It's the first time I've been here as an adult, and was rather impressed with the building:


Has anyone been along to the RBS Museum Lates events at the museum before? I quite fancy it...I'm going to put it on my list of things to do when the Mammoths of the Ice Age exhibition opens.

I also had a bit of pampering whilst I was kiddie-free. Here's Nicole my hairdresser at Kano :-)

Pancakes and jam... yum!

I spent a weekend in Aberdeen for my sister's 30th! Happy Birthday Ali!

I've been doing some DIY at the new house!

Out with the power drill!

The kids and I went to see Santa at the St Enoch Centre

I won the People Make Glasgow #glasgowstylemile competition! Super chuffed and feeling very lucky :-)

The little ones got new shoes - loving these navy patent Lelli Kelly boots.

They got dressed up for Halloween - batman and a bunny!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for tickets to the Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair at the SECC. The competition ends on Friday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...