Saturday 21 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - gingerbread day}

Today's #ShareAdvent prompt is 'Gingerbread day' and I have to admit, I've never made a gingerbread man or house before...!

If I have enough time, then today the kids and I will bake some biscuits for the neighbours - it's about time I practiced my biscuit decorating skills. I've posted all our Christmas cards now, except the neighbours ones because I wanted to hand deliver them with some festive goodies to say Hello, especially to the ones we're yet to meet in our new street!


I'm hoping one of the other #ShareAdvent participants will be sharing a good recipe? x

There are so many beautiful Christmas biscuit designs... I better get practicing!!






Watch this space to see what ours turn out like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...