Saturday 7 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - organise your photos from the year}

The other day I received the USB of photographs that I had purchased following our festive mini portrait session with Zoe Stewart Photography. This ties in nicely with today's #ShareAdvent prompt, which is to organise your photos from the year.

Isn't the packaging just lovely! A very cute wooden USB stick complete with Zoe's little logo (plus some chocolate truffles for me to enjoy!).

So I've been busy organising my photographs for our annual photo Christmas card and a few photo Christmas gifts as well!

Last year I used a template from Vol. 25 for my Christmas card and similarly, in 2010 I used a Vol. 25 template. There's just something about the designs that I love. Anyway, this year is no different and I've downloaded the most recent 'holiday card' templates...

I'm over the moon with the results from our photo session and as I type I have another browser window open so I can organise some prints for my walls!

Photography by Zoe Stewart Photography
Digital template from Vol. 25


PS My Microsoft #GBTypeOff giveaway ends tomorrow. Enter here to win a ergonomic keyboard and mouse worth £99.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...