Sunday 8 December 2013

{#ShareAdvent - spruce!}

I've taken today's #ShareAdvent prompt, 'spruce!, to mean spruce up... and I believe the dictionary definition is to make (oneself, a person or thing) smart and neat.

Well, the lovely people at the St Enoch Centre sent me a gorgeous parcel in the post the other day.


Inside these sparkly boxes is my Christmas Party Survival Kit... one for the party itself, and one for the morning after! Ideal! Thank you very much St Enoch Centre :-)

Christmas Party

Five minutes to get you from office chic to party glam...? I've been gifted five items, all of which can be purchased from retailers at the St Enoch Centre, to help me achieve this (although I'm not actually at work on the day of my office party, but with the kids in tow prior to going out I probably will have just 5 minutes to get ready!).
  • Kate Moss' new Rimmel London lipstick
  • Topshop gold nail polish
  • Dorothy Perkins bracelet in gold
  • Scholl Party Feet
  • Glam Lashes from Claire's Accessories







The Morning After

To relax the next day, my second box contained a few essentials...

  • Eye Mask from Claire's Accessories
  • Peppermint Foot Soak from The Body Shop
  • All in One blusher from The Body Shop - to put some colour back in my cheeks!
  • Alternative Mince Pie from Hotel Chocolat - some sugar to get me through to lunch (although I'm ashamed to admit that this was gone in 5 minutes from opening the boxes...oops!)



What are your must haves for getting ready for your Christmas night out?



I was sent this lovely parcel with compliments of the St Enoch Centre. Opinions as ever are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...