Sunday 2 March 2014

{Cheer Me Up Frozen Yoghurt}

On Thursday, whilst the eldest was at nursery, the littlest and I met Bex from The Olive Dragonfly for some fro-yo at the newly opened Cheer Me Up frozen yoghurt shop.

Fro-yo is healthier than ice cream given that it's made with 100% fat-free natural yoghurt and semi-skimmed milk. (The peanut butter flavour is apparently the only one that's not fat free).

I had the natural fro-yo with magic stars on top (I would have loved to have been more adventurous, but had a really sore mouth following my wisdom tooth extraction and was, still am, in pain!) and the littlest had jelly beans.

I think the portion size was generous and the fro-yo itself was absolutely delicious. We'll be going back, for sure.

Heaven!

Clearly delighted with her treat!


The experience truly did cheer me up :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...