Thursday 17 April 2014

{A Long Weekend in Aberdeen with the Kinder}

Last weekend we headed to Aberdeen to stay with my sister, catch up with family and do a bit of sightseeing. For all intents, we were on 'holiday' and the kids had a blast. For me, who was feeling under the weather somewhat due to my Crohn's flare, it was an opportunity to have family on hand to cook for us and to run around after the little ones! R even managed to come and join us for the Saturday antics :-)

During the day I did my best to stick a smile on my face despite my discomfort and in the evenings I rested.

Anyway, here are some of the pics and details of what we got up to... we were rather lucky with the sunny weather!!

Thursday

Ice Cream at Duthie Park with Grandad and Nanny Jo

Chocolate smiles all round!

Enjoying the big chutes!


Friday

Storybook Glen (full post on this later...)
Swimming @ the Beach Leisure Centre


Saturday

Breakfast at Prego 
Codonas Amusement Arcade
Walk along the Beach



Let me take a #selfie!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...