Sunday 13 July 2014

{Vlog - My Everyday Make-Up}

Okay, so I'm slowly getting to grips with iMovie and hopefully you'll notice an improvement in my vlogs from my first one that was extremely amateur! Here's hoping I continue to get better the more I practice!

I thought I'd join in with the #VlogChallenge this week set by Kate over at Wit Wit Woo. The theme is 'beauty/fashion', so I thought I'd share my daily make-up routine and the products I use.

Here we go...



The products I use at the moment are:

MAC Shroom eyeshadow
MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow
MAC Black Tie eyeshadow
Benefit They're Real mascara
cK one concealer - 100 porcelain
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, Ivory
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, NW20
NARS blusher, Oasis
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
cK one lipstick, 500 Liplock

Do let me know what you think! :-)





1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous. I'm going to join in with this week's too x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...