Monday 25 August 2014

{Love The Little Things}

butwhymummywhy
Joining in again with But Why Mummy Why's weekly blog hop 'love the little things' which is this week hosted by the beautiful Let's Talk Mommy.

Read

This week I have been trying to catch up on my favourite blogs, and I loved this post by @dawniepopsies on Fast Love. I do believe like Dawn that 'you can't rush something you want to last forever' and it's for this reason that I waited 11 months to say the L-word to R.

Heard

My screams as I flew through the trees at Go Ape, Crathes this weekend. Watch this space for the review!

Watched

I've been watching Sherlock on Netflix and have been really enjoying it.

Wore

This morning I jumped on the scales to find that I was 12 stone 6 lbs. This is the heaviest I've been in what must be nearly 3 years. Eek! It's a proper wake-up call and I need to wise up with the eating and exercise. Thankfully I've been getting back into my running, although progress is somewhat slow. But I've done two runs this week and I also was out for a cycle at the weekend too.


Made

The littlest and I made a lamb tagine. It was yum!




And Lastly...

I was at my aunt & uncle's holiday home this weekend with my sister, our partners and a few friends. We had a blast, and it's back to Glasgow and reality with a bump. I'm hoping to put together a vlog with some of our antics, but in the meantime here are a few pics:

My sister organised a red wine & cheese tasting - each person brought a bottle with them

Out for a cycle

Aw :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh what a lovely week you have had. Love love that you didn't say the L word until a 11 months. I couldn't agree with you more that you can't rush things especially that you want to last forever. Jealous of your beautiful cycling I am dying to get a bike and get out there. I really need to do some vacation damage control when I get home. I have been eating out almost every meal for two months expensive and bad choices and I keep telling myself I will do better. Thank you so much for linking up and stopping by while I am hosting for the lovely Morgana. Loving your #littleloves week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this link up. Must take part! x

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...