Monday 27 August 2012

{Daughter's New Bedroom}

I said a while ago that I would separate my son & daughter into bedrooms of their own. I had really wanted them in share a room together, but it just wasn't working out as I had planned. Over the past month or so I've been gradually making my daughter's new bedroom nice and pretty. Tonight I managed to get a little bit more done, and it's really starting to take shape.

I painted the walls in a dusky pink colour by Valspar called Rose Beige, with one feature wall that is slightly darker (can't remember the colour off the top of my head, and the paint tins are packed away now!).

Anyway, here are the pics:

Flower print curtains from Ikea

Chest of drawers from Ikea, Coloured ball lights from Cloudy Blue

Prints from Ink Tree Press on etsy in Ikea frames

Bunting that I made myself for her birthday

Dolls House Bookcase from Argos (currently on sale at £24.99)

Bunny rabbit that her big brother got her when she was born :-)

Cot from Tesco Direct

Her amazing red tutu!

Cute wooden pram - a gift from Auntie Ali

I'd still like to get a couple of other prints for the walls, and then I think I'm done! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. How funny, we've just been doing our daughters bedroom (blog post about it soon) and we've gone for a dusky pink and ikea hemnes furniture. Only difference from yours is we've gone for blue curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I can remember building those chest of drawers too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bedroom.Happy

    Excuse me. Have you seen certain suggestion related to ergo baby carrier? Ergo The baby totes are designed to assistance an individual's stance & require any demands out an individual's to come back despite the fact that lugging an individual's infants or simply boy or girl. Any Ergo options padding shoulders & washboard tummy, is designed for lugging the child during the prominent or simply to come back (depending on their years & weight), & products happen to be available say for example newborn baby add & a good slurping (or drool) topper. Distinct from many other bag tactics (such mainly because wedding band slings, ergo baby wraps or simply pouches), any Ergo appeals to together mom & mothers and fathers, to ensure you doesn't have to shop for a variety of totes. It is actually an easy task to readjust any ties to fix also guardian. You can find a variety of colors opportunities, for the most part during normal designs.

    Having a baby bag, including Ergo, will be any main difference somewhere between working inside the house all the time or simply chilling out into the retail outlet, attending kinfolk gatherings, any ocean or simply interesting attractions. At the same time, lugging an individual's infants endorses creating somewhere between guardian & infants. ergo baby carrier sale The child is any habit to your inhalation & hears an individual's heartrate, & it all delivers him or her any feel for secureness that you had during the womb. Investigate has got showed the fact that boys and girls that will be moved from a infants bag nap more effective & weep fewer than boys and girls that will be possibly not moved all over your entire body. Father together with mummy like it so much considerably.

    ReplyDelete

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...