Sunday 24 March 2013

{Sunday Roundup}

The week started off with discovering that my littlest has chicken pox... she has not been a happy bunny and had much worse symptoms compared to her big brother (I've heard that the first sibling to get the disease has a milder reaction to the second?).

Lots of cuddles required for my poorly daughter who was very clingy

Lots of spots!

I also started the Fish is the Dish Healthy Happy Hearts challenge

After a busy week of work and parenting, I hit the road on Friday lunchtime - Aberdeen bound!!

We had a lovely weekend catching up with family and we even managed to squeeze in a 4 mile run on Saturday morning (the wind was horrendous though!). On Saturday afternoon we went to Jamie's Italian for a late lunch with friends followed by lots of cocktails (& then chips, cheese & gravy on the way home)!!

Cheers! Bramble cocktails at Jamie's Italian

Posing in the window of The Tippling House

Silver Bullet (cherry vodka shot with silver edition Red Bull)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty with a Conscious

I volunteer most weeks with the Prince and Princess of Wales hospice, located in Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, where I deliver a mindfulness m...